Search JuraganBuku.com:

Monday, August 22, 2005

"IT" came, I saw, I bolted..

haha doesn't sound brave or heroic of me ya..? :p
last night, i had a hard time tryin 2sleep.. i chatted w/a friend till 2am..
i knew i had 2sleep coz i had 2leave 4d office early dis mornin...
but the feeling i had that early in d mornin was really bad.. it wasnt as bad as when "IT' 1st attacked, but really gave me enough discomfort 2not sleep well..
i dreamt i was being chased around by dinosaurs.. i was killed (stomped on or eaten) all the time.. the dream kept on repeating itself (i hate those dreams).. i cross a lake, suddenly dinosaurs emerge.. i die, then d dream starts all over again.. the variations of my death wer d only thing different in each "act" haha...

and then i woke up... had this scared feeling up my spine...i knew "IT" was inside.. this time i was more scared coz i turned off d lights in my room this time haha.... since last time i didnt have the chance 2look around (i was ambushed) i tried lookin around my room..the sight of it surprised me.. i duno if his presence was of any relevance 2my dream, but there it was... on my door..

"on the door?" u ask?.. yup... it was crawling.. it looked like a giant lizard(relevant 2my dream?), but as i looked closer, the body shape resembled that of a human..i couldnt really make out everything coz "IT" was almost invisible.. almost transparant.. have u seen d movie Predator(starring arnold suasanasegar)? it was somethin like dat.. i could only make out the shape coz it created a sort of ripple in the air.. i looked at it for a long time making sure it wasnt a trick my eyes wer playing on me.. i searched for a source of light tryin 2find dat maybe it was just a reflection of some sort.. but there wer none...and then it moved..

haha now this was getting scary, i thought.."IT" had been there watching me.. and then started to crawl from the door to the wall.. this was when i was certain it's body resembles dat of a human.. but it CRAWLED!! dats what freaked me out! here was this creature, watchin me all dis time.. was it studying me? ready 2attack?

when he got 2d wall, i wasted no time.. i just bolted through d door. hahaha... i hurriedly went downstairs 2d living room wher ther was light and my aunt was praying in her room (i heard her reading the Qur'an).. i looked at the clock.. only 2.20am! my dreams and all that only lasted 20minutes??? it felt like hours..! my mind was racing, my heart was working extra time... i really wanted 2call some1 at d time but i'd probably receive some pretty good swearin if i woke up anybody @2am haha...

soon my bodily functions started 2work normally again..i still had this bad feeling, but it was much much less powerful... so i slept on the couch... i woke up @around 4am... again with a bad feeling... i knew "IT" was here again..i didnt want2look around n went straight upstairs 2my room again.. haha its like playin tag.. in my room it was cold(i didnt turn off d AC as i went downstairs... sorry SBY-JK :p) but all the feeling of fear was gone.. maybe it had gone back 2its tree n left d house? who knows... at least i can sleep in peace...

didnt feel like sleepin at all tho... coz the alarm woke me up not long after... usually my alarm is set to 4.30, but considering what happened dat nite, i set it to 5.30...

hehe guess i've gotta grow stronger... i wonder if my mom's uncle is still alive... mayb he can help... heheheh... cant help 2quote starwars: "the dark force is strong within you.."

end of post, 5 comments

5 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Api said...

one thing 2add... "IT" reminded me of Gollum in Lord of the Rings :D

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger indigo wine said...

jreng jreng...

huahahahaha....
bwhahahahaha....

untung gue ngga di sono...

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Api said...

balikin buku gue... gue tunggu di rumah yach :D

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

loncat2 ga?
dimana lokasinya?
bisa dikonfirmasi ulang?

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger indigo wine said...

hehehe, sabar ya, Pi...wait till the day I come to your house arrive =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home