Search JuraganBuku.com:

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

APOLOGY:

I would like to apologize for the quality of my postings prior to this. They were posted while I was under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Future postings will undergo methods of quality control before visible to the public. I regret of any negative impact my previous postings might have had on the reader(s)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOT...!!!
hehe.. no, im kidding.. i really DO think that my previous postings have been quite low in quality...hahaha.. u'll only see better (though maybe just slight) postings in the future.. :D


end of post, 5 comments

5 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

akhh kurang dempul....

-hkr-

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Api said...

-tak perlu ditanggapi..

 
At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hik hik hik...

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Api said...

cup cup cup...

rock a bye baby on the tree top..
when the wind blows, the cradle will rock..
when the bough breaks the cradle will fall..
and down will come.. baby cradle and all...

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boleh nambah ga?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home