Search JuraganBuku.com:

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Names

A couple of days ago, i tried to find my long lost childhood friends from the states.. I suddenly realized that names were all i have to track them down.. Here are a list of names that suddenly popped in my mind:

  • Roddrick o'neal, u wer my 1st fight in d US.. haha i gave u dat shiner, n u punched my stomach so hard i threw up..
  • Heather,d 1st person dat welcomed me in my 1st apartment.. we wer best friends. we had picnics, swam 2gether.. this lovely freckeled blonde was my 1st crush..i was so sad when u moved 2 pennsylvania..
  • Jason and Joshua beebe, wow.. how could i forget them? jason the fighter(who is a spitting image of luke skywalker in Starwars4,5,6), and joshua the geek.. we wer the bestest of friends.. remember the sleepovers we had? the "i am an idiot" club? haha.. we all hugged n cried when ur mom said u had 2 move 2 another state..
  • Mrs. Williams.. my 1st teacher ther.. haha i remember ur face whenever u scold me..
  • My ESOL teacher, Mrs.Somera.. i can never repay u for helping me adjust.. after this post, i'll email u...
  • My beautiful 3rd grade teacher Mrs.Acker..thank u 4everythin..
  • Mr.Scott, the vietnam veteran who still wears his MiA friend's dogtag..ur face would be all red when u got mad hehe u rily made my 4th grade worthwile..
  • All the teachers.. i suddenly miss them all.. how could i not?
  • Sara! hehe.. my beautiful, sortof tomboy, 4th grade classmate that knows signlanguage..remember when u asked my mom on my 10th b-day whether i could b ur future husband..hehe..
  • Brad o'neal.. 5th grade classmate that turned out 2b roddrick's cousin...
  • April..the gorgeous, but deadly, classmate.. u 1nce punched brad 4 harrasing u n he flew n broke some chairs.. haha wow..
  • Yixing Qin(prononunced yi sying chin) and paris patel.. my advanced math classmates.. we tried 2understand 10th grade math in 5th grade.. The tutor was imported from china hehe so Yixing sumtimes had 2b a translator..and so many other names dat hav touched my life..
  • oya rodrigo, little carlos, wei joo lee..

how can shakespeare say "what's in a name?" a name can suddenly make u remember the past. it can make u laugh, smile, sad, mourn, thankful, or even cry.. i regret of not remembering the full name of all of the people that matter 2me.. friends, rivals, enemies, teachers, my judo master.. names r d only lead i hav of ever finding my long lost friends.. so shakespeare... what's in a name u say? to me... a lot..

end of post, 3 comments

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger siti rosman said...

yo api, me here droppin a note!
hopefully at least 50% of the names mentioned above will pop up..

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Api said...

whaddaya mean..? i've tried lookin 4 some o' my friends and all i found were expired emails.. hiks..

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Wow--did you live in Gainesville, Florida? I was just looking up my old friends Josh and Jason Beebe when I ran across your blog. Exact descriptions of them. They were my neighbors in Diamond Village.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home