Search JuraganBuku.com:

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Boyz II Men have really good love songs :)



A song recommended by "Prof Dr Ir HKR ST SC MoL" when u meet an attractive woman.

Thank U in Advance

(excuse me, I know we just met
But may I have this dance? )

Sitting here with a drink in my hand
Your presence I can’t ignore
I must admit I like watching you dance
But it seems like I’ve seen this before
Girl, you look like my first wife
Though I’ve never been married before
So I kiss your hand and tell you ’thank you’
You turn and ask me what for

1 - for our first kiss on next week
For when we make love in six weeks
For the ring you wore proudly three months from now
For when you said ’i do’ next march
And for those beautiful children of ours
Yes, I know it might sound strange cuz we just met
But I thank you in advance

(shawn, help me sing it)

Hi, my name is shawn
Tell me your name
Although I know the last one
It’s funny that we’re shaking hands
[wait a minute, I know this hand]
It’s the same hand (I’ll hold in front of a minister)
Same hand (when you’re havin’ my son and his sister)
I don’t mean to sound so bold and forward
But I thank you in advance

Repeat 1

It’s like I came back in time to tell you thank you
You’re as beautiful then as you are now
Look in the mirror, there is a picture
Of you and the man you love

Repeat 1
Repeat 1

I, i, i, i, i
I thank you in advance, ooh
Ooh ooh ooh
Another good song.. the lyric is deadly ;)


Pass U By

She was like nothing I’d ever known
Her eyes shine like diamonds in a field of snow
Man. that destiny led her to me
Made her feel that life was now complete

A thousand days have passed
And nights gone by
You can see the glow slowly fading from her eyes
Though she denies her pain and her dismay
Know I said this to her anyway

Chorus:
Don’t have to stay with someone that makes you cry
You’ll end up killing all the love you have inside
Can’t hope to see the sun
If you don’t open your eyes
Girl don’t let real love pass you by

Ooh oh no
Ooh don’t let real love pass you by

I know you are nervous
But take it from me
Cause you deserve so much more than you receive
Listen to your heart and let it show
Don’t hold on to your pain
Just let it go, let it go

Chorus 2x:

Oh yeah
Girl don’t let real love pass you by
You can find a love you need
If you set your heart free
Girl...
Don’t have to stay with someone
That makes you cry
Don’t be discouraged baby
Don’t let real love pass you by

Chorus 2x:

Don’t you let nothing
Don’t let no one take you away from love
Don’t let real love pass you by
You’ll see I know, I know, I know
You’ll be alright
Don’t let real love pass you by
You just can believe in love, in love, in love, in love
Don’t let real love pass you by
Oh yeah
Don’t let real love pass you by
Ooh, yeah
Don’t let real love pass you by
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let
Don’t let, don’t let, don’t let, don’t let
Don’t let real love pass you by
Oh yeah, oh
Don’t let real love pass you by...

end of post, 5 comments

5 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ckckckck
nama saya kok ditulis2 disini ya?
btw, boy2man itu siapa ya?

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Api said...

hahaha boyz2men itu kan lagunya hkr dulu di pokus... kalo malem2 matiin lampu, trus di langit2 kamar hkr bintang2 glow in the darknya mengiringi hkr menyanyikan lagu2 B2M sampe meneteskan air mata... baru 2tahun yang lalu har.. masa udh lupa?

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha
taekk banget dah
sejak kapan itu?
2 thn yg lalu saya dah tiba di jerman woii

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Api said...

ya berarti sebelumnya :D
sebelum saya menggantikan tinggal di kamar hkr :)) gak perlu mengelak har.. saksi banyak.. hampir semua anak pokus pada liat :D

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ga ada saksinya kok
kamar saya kan base camp angkatan
jadi siapa aja bisa aja di dalam situ :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home