Search JuraganBuku.com:

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Damn IT!

after months without showing itself, IT attacked again last nite.. but last nite was different.. IT didnt attack ferociously, but it influenced me and took some control over my body.. I was totally unaware of IT's actions.. all i knew was that I suddenly started talking nonsense and laughing.. and i did a very embarassing thing.. i reached out 4my cellphone and sms-ed a friend.. the content of the sms was basically me admitting that i was crazy..

it was freaky.. I knew what i was doing.. I knew i was talking nonsense and sent a very dumb, not to mention embarassing sms.. but i had no control.. IT attacked around midnite.. 11.30pm 2b exact.. and I havent slept since.. this new type of attack is quite creepy.. I'll have to find a way to fight back next time..

end of post, 3 comments

3 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dark ring zone...

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Api said...

horee...
raja gila membalas.. at least ada 1org yg lebih gila dari saya... :D

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger boy said...

metal invader....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home