Search JuraganBuku.com:

Thursday, June 30, 2005

A COLORFUL day..

It felt like a routine ordinary day. Except for two things.. I don't hav 2 drive 2day (All because ccp offered me a ride(actually i begged her for d ride 2save my gas cash hehe)).. and im going to my beloved ex-campus.. :D

So I arrived @her house about 8.30.. and to my surprise maya was also there. And sylvia(i havnt found her blog yet) was also planning 2join us.. So the 4 of us started our journey to campus..but wait! d car needs 2b fed(filled wit gas).. so we queued @d nearest and almost depleted gas station.. Suddenly a pink glittery car entered d station.. d driver was male.. my 1st thought was "what da...?".. d girls in d car had mixed opinions from "what da.." to "wow cool".. but one opinion was d same..."the guy is so cute" >.<

after d gas station we faced little traffic n arrived in campus in an hour.. I went 2d JST room n met adhit n amri. we discussed office issues..[CONFIDENTIAL] stuffs i cant post :)~

after dat, we went to see d person i came 2 campus 2c... bizniz purposes n also [CONFIDENTIAL] :p The result was more than satisfying n will do good 4d bizniz :D

by then it was 4pm and the rain was pouring... not just hard, but bloody blizarring.. i called ccp n asked when she was planning 2go home so i can hitch a free ride again hehe... but she said her group was planning 2do a final assignment for SisDis.. and will probably go home after 9pm hiks hiks.. well, waiting for her is better than going home in d rain n probably facing a hell of a traffic jam caused by floods all over jkt.. hehe..

so here i am in JST killing time writing blogs... yes, a colorful day.. it may not seem a fun day 2others, but it is 2me :D very different... it makes me think about the balance of the universe n chaos theory.. about how a small whiff of wind can bcome a tornado somewher else.. well, my day has been very different than every other day... and all bcoz(i think) i hitched a ride2campus..

end of post, 1 comments

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perlu dijelaskan...

-hkr-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home