Search JuraganBuku.com:

Monday, July 25, 2005

What is reality?

When I first think of it, I remember a movie starring Demi Moore about her not being able to differentiate which is reality, her dreams or her reality? is her reality really the reality? or could her reality be a dream that she wakes from? and is her dream really a dream? or is it in fact the real reality?

This is what i've been feeling for a long time.. Creepy? I think so.. My dreams are so realistic that I sometimes think of them as real. Sure there are times when a dream is so unbeliavable that I realize in my dream that it is a dream and wake up right away.

But more than often, the dreams are so real that I wake up and act on that dream.. For instance, in a dream some1 sms-ed me.. When I wake up, I might suddenly reach 4my cellphone n replied his/her message. So for those who have received bewildering sms from me b4 6am, it was probably bcoz of a dream i had =)) I guess that is why I remember almost all my dreams.. I still remember what i dreamt in high school... or when I first entered Fasilkom.. The dreams I had last week, last nite...

But doesnt that make u wonder..? What is reality? Are our dreams really a dream? Or maybe one of them is the reality and we're in a dream at this instant? Who knows something out of the ordinary will happen and I'll realize that this is a dream and wake up from it...

end of post, 4 comments

4 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Alveta said...

not everyone has such vivid dreams..

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Api said...

how bout videos? :))

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger boy said...

zzz....zzz....zzz.....

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tidak bisa...
tidak bisa...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home