Search JuraganBuku.com:

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

EUREKA!

Ive just had a EUREKA!
Last night i dreamt of a fun business idea.. A wacky invention that would help lots of students get better grades while at the same time make me rich (of course!).

The dream told about the development of the invention.. I had a grand design and entrusted the realization to someone else. When the time to launch came, the end result was very dissapointing. The physical form of the invention was completed, but it could not fulfill the requirements I wanted... and thats when i woke up.. around 5am.

After waking up, the idea was still ringin on my mind so I thought about it... Realizing the dream was too far fetched and impossible, I tried to think of other methods to get as "far-fetched" as possible in realizing it... at las I finally got an idea on how to realize "the idea" :)

As usual with my ideas, the next step consisted of asking questions such as how can I make it profitable, how would I minimize the cost of development, and how to make it acceptable to the public, especially students with limited resources.. In the midst of the excitement I managed to design a concept that would allow students to make money(quite a lot actually) in the process :)
A small perfect economic model with supply and demand! anyone can become the supplier or customer.. how exciting!!! :p

Now Im researching all of the possibilities of this idea.. Its Eureka and euphoric moments like these that I really cherish and enjoy life.. So today I brought my "Book of Thought" to the office to scribble down the idea and concept.

end of post, 10 comments

10 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

A way for students to make a lot of money?!?

GET TO IT.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Api said...

i cant b 2 hasty..
these things take lots of careful planning :)

thanks 4 stopping by

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

I imagine you're right about the heat. But, you must experience a summer morning in New Orleans sometime. The humidity makes you grow gills!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

ah - florida. Nevermind, you know exactly what I mean.

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bisnis apa pi?

targa?

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger boy said...

aah..bisnisnya si api mana pernah yang halal...

paling juga utilisasi para student muda dan yang seger-seger...

bener gak pi?

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Api said...

iya dong...
yang masih seger2 dan semangat belajar mesti diutilisasikan! :p

daripada loe boy, ide2nya gak jauh2 dari perampokan, penipuan, perjudian, dan penganiayaan...

hehe

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger indigo wine said...

interesting, as long it's not an MLM -_-#

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger indigo wine said...

heck, grammar mistake... never mind...

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Api said...

MLM?
saya anti mlm :p
cuma ide berasal dari pengalaman 16thn belajar di sekolah n kampus hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home