Search JuraganBuku.com:

Saturday, May 27, 2006

-- Last log for 2nite --

Its 9.15pm
After testing their strength, the two paranormals decided not to continue. they called another friend as another backup. we rescheduled the exorcism to monday night. the proceedings are expected to last one whole night. here's a recap of what happened tonight:
  1. 7.30 they tried looking at the genies. one of the paranormals, mr. nawawi was possesed by a "kuntil anak".
  2. after deciding they would not be capable of completing the task, we drank green tea to help strengthen ourselves. they first prayed and mr.nawawi was again possessed, this time he laughed and his faced altered. we were later toldthat that was mr.nawawi's "talent". being possessed.

after having a chat after the proceedings, the conclusions are:
  • the house is filled with genies in every room, two of them specializes in imitating the form and voice of my mom and dad.
  • the genies are very clever. they said our area is filled with genies, but hid from the paranormals. normal (lower class) genies usually do not hide and some are mischeavious. the ones that inhibit our house are strong, clever, and mischeavous. they had to be forcefully called to appear.
  • this supports my theory and what happened to me:
  1. there is a genie that is big and black. it likes to cover light (my 1st attack).
  2. there is a big lizard-like genie that crawls (my 2nd attack).
  3. i think (cant be 2sure) the genie that last possessed mr.nawawi is the same genie that possessed me.
  • my mom and i have "talents" also. this "talent" is inherited from my mother's lineage.. genetics if u will. from my great grandpa, grandmother, mom, and me. my brother takes after my dad so he is not "sensitive" to these things. they say that you can tell whether someone is "talented" by looking at the shape of their eyes. and mine is positive.
  • my talent is that i can hear. the paranormal said all i have to do is cup my hands over my ears and ask God's permission and i will hear what genies are saying. im not surprised. i often hear voices from my room at night but i always assumed they were people's voices.

here's a cool fact: those present during exorcism procedures do not go hungry. three grapes and a drink and ur full. its a side effect, they say. the first thing in my had was "hey! a new diet method!" :D

-- end of log --

end of post, 2 comments

2 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

serem amat tempatnya..

btw itu diusir
ga asal diusir saja kan?
maksudnya dikasih tempat tinggal baru gitu, kasihan kalau jadi gelandangan...


ehh tumben saya ga oot..

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Api said...

Rumah mereka kan di pohon di belakang rumah..
raja jinnya udh minta maaf.. ngomongnya "ampun.. saya salah.. saya ga akan ganggu rumah ini lagi."
(setelah berjabat tangan) "Assalamu 'alaikum" trus pulang ke pohon di belakang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home