Search JuraganBuku.com:

Sunday, July 31, 2005

MOVING OUT! =)
Half of last week (thur,fri,sat) I didnt go to office.. The week was filled with cleaning n moving into my new house.. Do u kno how hard it is 2scrub a floor with 6months of dirt, cement, paint all over it? Haha it takes about 5minute just 2 scrub 1tile.. And if cleaning wasn't enuf, we decided we wouldnt use hired help to move our things.. we had 2Kijangs @our disposals.. almost everything was not dat hard 2 move.. we just had 2tie the tables,chairs, beds wheter inside or above d car.. so it just took time n energy..
Ther was an xception of course.. The huge book rack "slash" document holders "slash" tv table... In my former house, d length n size covered a whole wall... so i got d drill, n started taking it all down 2 pieces.. all xcept d 2pillars dat keeps d rack intact.. d boards wer ez.. took only 2drives...
but the pillars had 2b lifted slowly 2 d car.. only half of it could b inserted in d car so to keep it from tilting, we put weight (mainly books) over it.. each car can only fit 1pillar so it took 2drives..
After bringing it all 2d new home, comes d hard part.. putting it all back 2gether... D plan was dat d rack was supposed 2b on d 2nd floor.. Of course every1 was reluctant 2lift d damn thing haha... so it was decided 2b put in d living room... D pillars, board n racks wernt difficult @all.. took only bout an hour or so.. The "cupboard doors" proved more of a challenge.. By dis time, it was 10pm n my uncle went home n i was on my own bcoz my brother injured his toes n it was bleeding madly.. N it was bcoz of stupidity... He was playin wit a sword, swingin it about, n it slipped n fell on his toes wakaka... anywho... ther i was tryin 2 hold d cupboard door wit my left hand n d drill on my right, standing on my toes on a ladder... any1 dat has tried dis will understand my problems haha.. on d second door my arms r aching n my eyes covered in sweat.. It was a good thing d bamboo tree behind my house was dancing frantically bringin breeze thru d window.. The ghosts inhabiting d tree must b havin a party (i'll tell d story bout d haunted tree next time :p)...
The whole xcruciating process ended @ 11.30pm.. Yahoo...!! D rack is done!

end of post, 4 comments

4 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haunted tree??????????
Pray tell!!!!!!!!!

p/s: Hey I added your blog to my blog's links list - hope you don't mind.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Api said...

y would i mind? :)
hey, tell ur network admin 2make it possible 4u 2 ym again! :)

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

right now they're upgrading - they need all the bandwidth they can spare. all these while i've been IMing illegally anyway..

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

untuk apa?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home