Search JuraganBuku.com:

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Its been 2 YEARS...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

We started going steady on February 29, 2004.. Which means Nana&I celebrate our anniversary every 4 years hehehe...

This year, we celebrated it playing bowling hehe..
Yeah I know... not romantic nor lavish.. but hey, gimme a break.. quite low on cash rite now hehehe...

So I picked her up @her office @Mandiri SCBD.. got there @5.15pm (about 15mnts late :p).. we then had dinner.. I had the Fried Rice (rily good) n Nana had Fried Bihun(wats d english for bihun??).. She said the bihun was good.. I dont rily enjoy bihun so i tot it was ok..

I opted for bowling @Pasar Festival since I havent played there yet, but she wanted 2try out the alley in AutoMall SCBD. The game is quite cheap.. only IDR10k per game per person.. We booked a lane for an hour.. My game was really off since i havent played in over a year.. My first game was a pathetic 87.. the second game was also a pathetic 90.. the third game i was on fire. on my 5th throw, my score was 96.. but then our hour was up and we had to stop.. and Nana's score..? huehehehe..... its to pathetic to be put on this blog +rotfl+

It was late and tommorow (well, today) is a working day so i took her back home.. I was so sleepy that nite... I think bcoz i slept only 4hours between 2 buzy days... So after dropping her off her house, get this.... I fell asleep on the wheel... not in a short distance, but in the "Dalam Kota" freeway from Kuningan till Slipi... dats like more than 5km of me driving in my sleep at over 100kph! I woke up when my feet unintentionally slammed the gas, igniting the "kick down" effect of my A/T Corolla and d car went up to 14okph... when I opened my eyes, i was on a curve, passing (really fast) a truck on my left.. damn it was scary...

My eyelids were opened wide after that jolt of realization that ive been speeding on a freeway asleep! but only about 15mnts... hehehe... after i got off the freeway, i started falling asleep again thou i didnt fall asleep again till i got home hehehe...

end of post, 1 comments

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

selamet ya.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home