Search JuraganBuku.com:

Friday, March 10, 2006

My life, currently, is BOOORIIIING.......!!!

Got no activities..

When Avevo started, there were so many things to do.. Make an account, finish administrative work, have regular meetings, finding employees, and so on.. and so on..

But now... My company's main product (Talentum) is completed and is now in the marketing/selling stage.. When the product was being developed, I would busy myself by reading designs, read codes, help bugfixing, and terrorize the programmer(s) with deadlines hehehe...

Now its in the marketing stage and I have little competence in that field. Besides, Avevo already have marketers that make the phone calls, setup meetings, etc.. And thanks to my position in Avevo, I am only allowed to go to meetings with potential clients if the person we're gonna meet is mid/upper management.. AND EVEN THEN I do almost nothing in those meetings.. Either the marketing or COO does the presentation and answer questions.. My role is wear a suit and tie with polished shoes, enter the room, shake hands, trade business cards, and sit pretty.. and maybe when im lucky i can answer one or two technical questions that the marketing might not be able to answer..

Avevo now have 4 products:
1, Talentum v1. status: completed
2. Banking Money Changer apps. status: completed
3. E-commerce (cant say wat it is.. still secret :p). status: in development*
4. Mobile apps. status: 70% complete**

* The e-commerce application already has a PM and programmers.. so I cant meddle n put direct pressure on the programmers.. huhuhuhu :'(
** The mobile apps also already has a team of developers n d product is almost completed.. The other 30% is from the business and legal activities.

So now what are my activities? Well now I just make phone calls and meet people, go to seminars, join organizations, etc... to widen my connections.. Those activities are fun.. I really enjoy them.. But they take so little of my time to do..

Until about a couple of weeks ago, I was swamped with activities.. now, 70% of the time I'm idle.. and I just cant stand it!

end of post, 6 comments

6 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tipikal fasilkomers hehehe :)

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Api said...

whaaaaa...???
which part of me defines as a typical fasilkomer?

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger boy said...

Bikin Talentum 2.0


...........

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger siti rosman said...

well boring is better than crisis! have a nice day playing quake or something like that - gimme that anytime!

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

/- -\/- _\
\/\/\_____

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger indigo wine said...

Now i guess i know why andin marked you as a crazed man in her blog =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home