Search JuraganBuku.com:

Friday, March 24, 2006

Resto/Cafe and Book Idea

The last few weeks of my boring life I rediscovered something... My head used to be filled with so many ideas and i would fill my "book of ideas" daily.. but ever since the mid-development stage of Talentum, my head blocked out any ideas i had as i was too concerned with deadlines and things not going as planned..

now that im free (wont be long though), ideas start popping in my head again.. like a really cool restaurant concept.. or a book idea.. or a special vehicle safety equipment.. i just thought of the resto idea yesterday and i gotta say dat was a special "bright-light" day.. the idea was so simple and just plain cool +grin+.. so any1 wanna open a resto/cafe, gimme a shout.. i'll share my idea n we can b business partners hehe ;p

another idea was about a book. i havent quite polished the concept, so i dunno whether it should b a trilogy or just one giant book.. when this idea popped, my 1st instinct were:
  1. find a writing partner.. at least some1 that knows how 2write damn well better than me..
  2. find a publisher n share my idea without it being stolen..
  3. if i wanted to write a trilogy, how wud i copyright the 2nd n 3rd book b4 it was written.. how do u copyright a title b4 it is written..
  4. implementation..
i got this book idea around 9pm n got xcited.. so i called and sms-ed lots of people in my phonebook.. even those i rarely called.. i kno when calling an old friend ur supposed to sidetalk first.. hello, how r u.. blablabla... but i cudnt helpit! so i called people n said "hey.. this is api... how r u doin..?" "oh im fine.. how r u..?" and i'd answer "im fine.. btw, do u like to write, plan to write or is currently writing a book?" hehehe... anywho... i found a co-writer hehehe... lets get ready 2work, ndin! :p

end of post, 1 comments

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maaf kalau boleh tahu anggotanya siapa saja? lalu kenapa menggunakan suara buatan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home