Search JuraganBuku.com:

Thursday, September 01, 2005

A conversation with my 4year old cousin 2day:

(we were in the room dat faces d tree..the window open directly facing the bamboo tree..)
cousin: (looked out d window @d tree)
me: (trying 2scare her) how bout if u sleep on that tree (pointing 2d bamboo tree) tonight?

cousin: okay.. im not scared..
me: y rn't u scared? wouldn't it be scary sleeping alone on the tree?
cousin: nope.. thers some1 2accompany me..
me: who wud accompany u sleep on the tree?
cousin: that man on the tree...
me: is ther some1 on the tree?
cousin: yes..
me: who is on the tree?
cousin: some man..
me: can you see him now?
cousin: no..
me: so when is he there?
cousin: he's only there at night..

the conversation took some time because she felt "disturbed" by my questions and constantly tried to distract me and change d subject with each question..

end of post, 2 comments

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tugasnya berat?
ahh kurang dempul...

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Api said...

bukan... monyet loncat2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home